Recently Published Books
Finding Happiness Now in a World That Wants to Sell You Perfection Later
Heather Jayne WynnSep 2016
Learn how to finally take back control of your own self-esteem and cancel your membership to the yo-yo diet club forever.
Embracing a Life of Compassion Toward All
Mark HawthorneJul 2016
Veganism is a journey, and A Vegan Ethic explores veganism as an infinite model of social justice.
A Practical Spiritual Guide
Carla van RaayMay 2016
Offering the wisdom and power of the Spirit Within as a major ally of healing, written in the engaging manner Carla van Raay's readers love.
Cliff GoghMay 2016
Abandon reality and find the world inside everyone.
Framing a Second Enlightenment to Create Communities of the Future
Preparing For A World That Doesn't Exist - Yet is about an emerging Second Enlightenment and the capacities you will need to achieve success in this new, fast-evolving world.
money, food, sex and the sacred
Ira RechtshafferNov 2015
Mindfulness and Madness shows how to approach our everyday life without armor, and how to meet the world's nakedness with our own.
Clarity, Leadership, Impact. To have an impact, you need to communicate. This book is for people who want to change the world.
Integration examines how we came to be polarized in our dealing with self and other, and what we can do to move from an either/or state to a more effective and fulfilling way of being.
Intentional Relationships & the Evolution of Consciousness
Dr. AnyaMay 2015
Love, sex, and relationship wisdom from the polyamory movement are offered in this practical guide to spiritual enlightenment.
Building a Self that Can't be Broken
Indestructible You is a practical guidebook for making yourself so strong inside that life's relentless ups and downs cannot shake you and cannot break you.
Shadow, Sex and West African Spirituality
Marsha ScarbroughMay 2015
Single White Female falls in love with a polygamous West African shaman and explores his indigenous spirituality.
Strategies for Sustainable Success
Jayne MorrisMar 2015
Routinely running on reserves? This book helps you transform your life from burnout to brilliance with strategies for sustainable success
Itai IvtzanMar 2015
Offers readers a positive transformation of their lives by incorporating psychological and spiritual theories and practices.
3 simple rules used by our brains to keep us safe and well
Dawn C. WaltonFeb 2015
Your brain needs a software upgrade. It’s still following rules for survival based on the caveman days. Discover why the rules are there and change your programming to live the life you want.
Self-Liberation through Power Psychology
Shai TubaliJan 2015
The Journey to Inner Power: Self-liberation through Power Psychology turns a direct encounter with our deepest unconscious drives into an opportunity for inner transformation.
a companion to mindfulness, meditation and living
Simon ColeNov 2014
Not your typical guide to mindfulness and meditation: method without mystique for the only journey that really matters...living.
Indispensable Lessons in Business and in Life
Michelle RaySep 2014
Are you ready to become the leader of your own life? Apply simple, powerful strategies to take charge of yourself, your career, your destiny.
A Practical Course on Behaving Wisely and Well
Chris ThomsonAug 2014
Emphasising the relationship between the state of the world today and the need for us to become much more intelligent.
Buddhism's Origin in the Heart of Nature
Charles S. Fisher Ph.D.Jan 2014
A history of Raw Nature as the Buddha’s first teacher, inspiring some followers to retreat there in search of truth.
The Hidden World of Animal Suffering
Mark HawthorneNov 2013
An investigation of how animals are exploited for entertainment, apparel, research, military weapons, sport, art, religion, food, and more.
Inside Stories for Aging with Grace
Sherry Ruth AndersonOct 2013
Ripening Time gives us an indispensible guidebook for growing into the deep places of wisdom as we age.
Falling and Rising in Love in the Indian Himalayas
Tiziana StupiaAug 2013
A gripping memoir about the fated love affair between a Hindu monk and a Western woman in the Indian Himalayas.
A 'behind the robes" account of life in a Thai forest monastery
Tim WardAug 2013
A humorous behind-the-robes account of life in a Thai forest monastery. A cult classic.
Embracing Diversity as a Way of the Heart
Kimberly Ruth TaylorJul 2013
Step back into the garden of your heart and find renewed faith, freedom, and inner peace.
A nature mystic's reflections upon the true meaning of freedom
Philip PeglerMar 2013
Life - lit up by love and shaped by wisdom - is a clear and natural expression of true freedom.
- Mark HawthorneMark Hawthorne is the author of Bleating Hearts: The Hidden World of Animal Suffering andStriking at...
- Ann BetzAnn Betz, CPCC, CNTC, is the co-founder of BEabove Leadership and an international speaker and train...
- Karen Kimsey-HouseOne of the earliest recognized luminaries in the coaching profession, Kimsey-House founded CTI in 19...
- Michelle RayBorn in Australia and now residing in Vancouver, Canada, leadership expert and author, Michelle Ray ...
- Tim WardTim Ward is an author, publisher, teacher, and traveler. He has written five books about his travels...
- Robert K.C. FormanDr. Robert K.C. Forman is uniquely qualified, both personally and professionally, to re-imagine the ...
- Karen SawyerKaren Sawyer is a singer/songwriter, author of Soul Companions and The Dangerous Man and founder of ...
- Teresa EricksonTeresa Erickson is president and co-owner of Intermedia Communications Training, Inc. For the past t...
- Sherry Ruth AndersonSherry's background is as a senior research psychologist at the University of Toronto Medical School...
- Nicholas VeseyNicholas Vesey began life in advertising, working as a copywriter with, among others, Saatchi and Sa...
- Rick SmyreRick Smyre is an internationally recognized futurist specializing in the area he helped originate ca...
- Neil Richardson Neil Richardson is a strategist and a public servant who specializes in smart government advocacy an...
- Itai IvtzanDr Itai Ivtzan is passionate about the combination of psychology and spirituality. It makes his hear...
- Marsha ScarbroughWhile studying journalism at the University of Southern California, Marsha Scarbrough was named Gues...
- Kimerer L. LaMotheLaMothe, a philosopher, dancer, and scholar of religion, lives with her life-partner and their five ...
- Biography & autobiography (general): Personal memoirs
- Biography & autobiography (general): Women
- Body, mind & spirit
- Body, mind & spirit (general)
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Angels & spirit guides
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Goddess worship
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Healing (general)
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Healing (general): Energy (qigong, reiki, polarity)
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Healing (general): Prayer & spiritual
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Inspiration & personal growth
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Mindfulness & meditation
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Mysticism
- Body, mind & spirit (general): New thought
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Shamanism
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Spiritualism
- Business & economics (general): Business communication (general)
- Business & economics (general): Business communication (general): Meetings & presentations
- Business & economics (general): Business ethics
- Business & economics (general): Careers (general)
- Business & economics (general): Conflict resolution & mediation
- Business & economics (general): Development (general): Economic development
- Business & economics (general): Leadership
- Business & economics (general): Strategic planning
- Family & relationships
- Health & fitness (general): Diet & nutrition (general): Diets
- Health & fitness (general): Women's health
- Interpersonal relations
- Music (general): Ethnic
- Nature (general)
- Nature (general): Animal rights
- Philosophy (general): Eastern
- Philosophy (general): Ethics & moral philosophy
- Philosophy (general): Metaphysics
- Philosophy (general): Mind & body
- Political science (general): Globalization
- Political science (general): Political economy
- Psychology (general)
- Psychology (general): Applied psychology
- Psychology (general): Developmental (general)
- Psychology (general): Evolutionary psychology
- Reference (general)
- Religion (general): Buddhism (general)
- Religion (general): Buddhism (general): Rituals & practice
- Religion (general): Buddhism (general): Theravada
- Religion (general): Buddhism (general): Zen
- Religion (general): Christianity (general)
- Religion (general): Ethnic & tribal
- Religion (general): Hinduism (general)
- Religion (general): Spirituality
- Science (general): Philosophy & social aspects
- Self-help (general)
- Self-help (general): Abuse
- Self-help (general): Communication & social skills
- Self-help (general): Motivational & inspirational
- Self-help (general): Personal growth (general)
- Self-help (general): Personal growth (general): Happiness
- Self-help (general): Personal growth (general): Self-esteem
- Self-help (general): Self-management (general): Stress management
- Self-help (general): Spiritual
- Social science (general)
- Social science (general): Agriculture & food
- Social science (general): Future studies
- Social science (general): Men's studies
- Travel (general): Africa (general): East
- Travel (general): Asia (general): Southeast